ICD-10 Implementation Services
IF YOU NEED HELP BEFORE OR AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2015, WE CAN PROVIDE THE DEPENDABLE, RESPONSIVE AND AFFORDABLE ASSISTANCE YOU NEED – TODAY
HCRS has been helping hospitals, physician practices, insurers and research institutions get ready for Go Live since 2010 – and we’ve learned a lot! We can quickly customize what we’ve done for others – from master planning to clinical documentation to coder training and “cheat sheets” to community physician outreach to clinical data flow process improvement.
- “Where you are” assessment and plan. We will quickly and comprehensively evaluate where you are before or after implementation and what needs to be done to address gaps or problems. Then, in one offsite morning or afternoon planning session, we can work with your leadership to produce a plan with action steps, milestones and accountability.
- Implementation: We assist you at every step in executing the plan. We provide:
- ICD-10 Project Management Support
- Committee meeting facilitation
- Physician-Friendly Outreach and Training Progress Tracking
- Change management
- Staff Training – original or remedial (AHIMA-recognized trainers)
- Anatomy and terminology refresher
3. Monitoring. We follow up with:
- Dashboard creation and maintenance, capturing your strategic and operational key performance indicators.
- Performance data analysis to pinpoint problems and suggest solutions
- Recommendations for operational improvement, based on periodic on-site visits as necessary
- QI team facilitation if an organized, team-driven approach is required for a particular problem